Jobs in Civil Engineering
Consistently described as one of the fairest companies to work for; we build on that with ongoing employee engagement, an open leadership style, inclusive culture, and rewards and recognition for staff achievements.
Are you looking for jobs in civil engineering, land surveying or landscape architecture? Binnie is looking for highly capable and skilled people who are passionate about a landscape architecture, land surveyor, project management, or civil engineering career.
Our employees are civil engineers, technologists, technicians and project managers who have the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary environment. Our consulting engineering services offer employees opportunities in a number of our divisions: road and highway construction management; project services; land development; geomatics; landscape architecture; parks, sports and recreation facilities; Northern services; transportation engineering; municipal services; and legal survey.
We offer careers that range from design technologist, land surveyor, transportation engineer, landscape architect, design-build engineer, CAD designer and/or technician, technologist, engineering technician, engineer-in-training, student engineering assistants, to project manager and a number of other positions that support our engineering service work that builds and connects communities.
We have a commitment to sustainable engineering and to LEED certified projects:
We have opportunities for you if you want an environmental engineering career. With more than 170 employees, and growing, we also offer architectural engineering jobs, civil design engineer jobs and a variety of related careers. We are consistently described by employees as one of the fairest companies they have ever worked for; we build on that with ongoing employee engagement, an open leadership style, inclusive culture, and rewards and recognition for staff achievements. We build trust by following through on our commitments to employees, by ensuring that compensation and benefits are competitive and by promoting programs that are important to employees. We are proactive in employee development, internal recruitment, training, mentoring, and support for our staff.
We Offer You
- Comprehensive Extended Health & Dental Coverage
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Fitness Allowances
- Transit Allowances
- Safety Gear Allowances
- Perks for Employees on Remote Job Sites
- Support for your future with Company RRSP Contributions
- Progressive vacation program, in addition to Paid Time Off Allowances
- Assistance in your ongoing development through Educational Allowances
- Competitive compensation with Staff Profit Sharing
Apply for a posted job on our Current Opportunities page, or contact us through email@example.com to find out more about our company, our engineering career opportunities and whether your skills fit into our culture and organization.
We have careers in a number of areas:
- Employees working in the Project Services division enjoy the wide variety of projects and the ability to use their experience and the depth from their specialties. Project services work includes owner’s engineer, quality management and review, alternate procurement management, program management, project cost management, project risk management, construction management and more.
- Employees in the Land Development division work on engineering that builds communities from single and multi-family housing projects, to large subdivisions, to recreational facilities, to major commercial developments. Our employees live in communities across Western Canada and understand the importance of engineering solutions that meet community needs.
- Binnie employees have a long history of providing services to municipalities across Western Canada. Our Municipal Services division employees know how to provide the infrastructure engineering that helps build strong, sustainable and growing communities.
- A number of our staff work outside of Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley: they work in Central and Northern British Columbia, providing consulting engineering services to Western Canada. Some Binnie employees are involved in rural or remote projects that involve temporary travel and/or relocation.
Other positions in project management, land surveying and Geomatics, transportation engineering and landscape architecture are available: use our job search listing to search for available postings.