Civil Engineering Technology and Design Services
Civil Engineering Technology: Binnie provides construction and transportation engineering, traffic planning, land development, urban landscape architecture, parks and recreation facilities, project management, geomatics and land surveying services in Western Canada.
Founded in 1969, Binnie has developed an excellent reputation for delivering quality civil engineering, surveying, and project management services to public and private sector clients.
Our long history of providing effective engineering services for development and infrastructure projects enables our involvement in building our communities.
- We are well known for implementing recognized practices and principles of highway engineering in the development of transportation that connects our communities and regions. We provide road and highway construction management and project services in remote, rural and urban areas in the North, as well as throughout British Columbia.
- For outside public and private spaces, we offer landscape architecture, parks, sports and recreation facilities services that balance environmental and community needs.
- We specialize in planning, designing and engineering sustainable stormwater and drainage solutions for municipal projects, land development projects, and highways.
- We work with municipalities and city and traffic planners to integrate official community plans that focus on increasing density and moving that density efficiently throughout the region, with leading, and sustainable, civil engineering technology.
- As experienced surveyors, and with a highly skilled and well equipped Geomatics team, we provide a range of survey services for a variety of projects through either our Geomatics Group or the Binnie Land Surveying Ltd. company.
- To support BC’s fast-growing Northern region, we have built a strong multi-disciplinary office in Prince George. The need for talent, experience, accuracy and schedule is met through the exceptional Binnie team working in the region to keep pace with the demands of economic growth in the region.
- Our land development team works closely with land developers, municipalities, and public and private sector organizations to engineer sustainable and efficient infrastructure solutions that connect and build communities.
As our industry evolves and adapts; so does Binnie.
Our leadership and commitment to quality is demonstrated by early quality management certification through the Association of Professional Engineers of BC (APEGBC) Organizational Quality Management (OQM) program. A number of our engineers have obtained, and others are involved in obtaining, LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certification. We are pleased to have been involved in a number of LEED certified engineering projects, as well as a number of sustainable and environmental projects. We are committed to ongoing education, development and improvement within our industry. Binnie specializes in engineering sustainable, best-fit solutions for your challenges. Our multi-disciplinary teams provide a unique mix of experience, talent and leadership to each project, along with the ability to listen to what’s important to you and to deliver the results you need and want. Building Western Canada … together.
Find out more:
- Civil Engineering Company – Binnie: About Us
- Creating Our Corporate Culture at Binnie
- The Social Responsibility of Business: Our Commitment to CSR
- Our Commitment to Sustainable Business Practices
- Consulting Engineering Services: Our People
- Binnie Civil Engineering: Our Senior Management Team
- Binnie Civil Engineering: Profiles of Our People – Technologists, Engineers, and Staff
- Binnie Civil Engineering: Our Services
- Careers at Binnie: Jobs in Civil Engineering
- Binnie Civil Engineering Consultants: Contact Us