Omni has been providing engineering services in the municipal, industrial and port related sectors for more than 30 years.
With extensive expertise in port and terminal infrastructure, pump stations and specialized civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services, we have designed and delivered innovative engineering and technology solutions for a significant number of large and small-scale projects.
Our reliable design and project management experience includes specialized capabilities in sanitary, water and storm drainage collection and distribution systems, drainage and sanitary pump stations, water booster stations and reservoirs, pressure reducing and control systems, pumping system instrumentation, transient analysis of hydraulic networks, road and rail design, environmental collection, containment and suppression systems, and infrastructure remediation, maintenance and planning.
We also provide in-house electrical design services relating to medium/low power and communication distribution, control equipment systems, underground electrical ductbanks, substation and transformer yard upgrades, centralized distribution kiosk and containerized electrical enclosures, terminal lighting design and auditing, BC Hydro Power Smart Initiatives, and energy efficiency studies for pump station and industrial sites.
Civil & Mechanical Engineering
- Pump Station Design (drainage stations, sanitation stations, water booster stations)
- Pressure Reducing Valve Systems (underground chambers, above-ground enclosures/buildings, regenerative PRV turbines)
- Hydraulic Transient Analysis
- Port & Terminal Infrastructure (container terminals, paving & grading, underground utilities)
- Pump Station Design (variable frequency drives, pump control systems, instrumentation)
- Low & Medium Voltage Power Distribution
- Lighting (LED high mast lighting design, light verification surveys)
- Energy Efficiency Studies
- PLC Programming
- SCADA Programming
- HMI/Operator Interface Design & Programming