We value the experience gained from an established career and provide challenging opportunities to use your skills on exciting projects.
We hire the best and brightest. We appreciate the knowledge and expertise gained from an established career. We believe in providing every opportunity to use your skills and experience to the best of your ability. We reward excellence through ownership opportunities. If you would like to join an award-winning team, look no further.
Work for a Reputable Firm
- Grow with an established and growing company – Binnie was founded over 50 years ago and is continuing to grow our services and team
- Binnie is recognized by organizations like Canadian Consulting Engineering, Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers, and British Columbia Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MOTI) to name a few.
Continue Your Own Development
- Management training opportunities for individuals who wish to become a people leader and/or further develop their people leadership skills
- Ability to mentor junior team members – share your knowledge and experience with team members with opportunities for learning from them as well
- Add to your extensive skillset through education and conference allowances, LinkedIn Learning access, and training activities
Become Actively Involved
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in a variety of areas across the company
- Ownership Opportunities – Binnie’s owners are our employees, and we reward our [key people] with opportunities to participate in ownership. Binnie’s owners are active in the business, and we continue with this approach with future ownership.
Top Employer Awards
We are a smart and accomplished organization, but we check our egos at the door. We work hard and work smart, but always find time for check-ins with every level of our team. Our people-focused culture drives us and for this, we are continually recognized as a Top Employer in Canada.