On August 17th, Binnie hosted our first ever puppy break event and hopefully not the last. We had a total of 5 wonderful dogs who shared some love and pets to anyone looking for a break during lunchtime! Thankfully, it was a beautiful, sunny day.
A total of over 30 staff stopped by to say hello and receive some canine therapy. Staff gave out treats and enjoyed some enthusiastic tricks by the dogs.
As a company, we strive to improve mental health in the workplace by giving our staff the space to play, laugh and relax with some new best friends while meeting their co-workers. Having our furry friends can boost employee morale and satisfaction, and increase productivity.
Special shoutout to:
- Luna – our sassy corgi on wheels
- Marlowe – our shy Lab who warmed up quick
- Luca –our Labra-Doogle who gave out enthusiastic handshakes
- Mila – our Aussie x Collie mix who did adorable scoots over to say hi
- Evee – our Golden Retriever for her goofy playfulness
To view more photos, view our gallery below.