Now in its 16th year, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People recognizes the employers that offer the nation’s best workplaces and programs for people just starting their careers. The employers on this list are Canada’s leaders in attracting and retaining younger employees to their organizations.
Each employer is evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers in terms of the programs they have to attract and retain younger workers. The competition reviews a variety of programs that are important to young Canadians, including:
- co-op or work-study opportunities
- school partnerships
- education tuition subsidies
- internal networking groups for young professionals
- in-house training and mentorship
- career advancement opportunities
- competitive salaries and benefits
You can read more details on why Binnie was selected on the website for Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2017.